- Enabled but not configured, available for use with Karma or Kismet
- Configured with default gateway at 172.16.42.42, so setup your PC or route accordingly
- Web interface on port 1471
- Charge or direct power the r00tabaga via the MicroUSB port. on its side.
- Power on the r00tabaga via the power switch next to the MicroUSB port.
- Once the r00tabaga is booted (the blue LED stops flashing and goes off) connect your computer to the ethernet port on the r00tabaga
- Open your browser and point to http://172.16.42.1:1471
- You can also SSH to 172.16.42.1 to pop a shell. Login as root, password r00tabaga
- Through your SSH session... using tcpdump, nmap, etc.
- Recommended - Set a new root password using “passwd”
- Optional – Change the Wireless AP settings by editing /etc/config/wireless
- Optional – Change the Network settings by editing /etc/config/network
- Reboot after any changes using “reboot”